Art Attack

Isla M's Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3


WHAT?


For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about  foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.

SO WHAT?
  • I learned about the mid ground ,foreground and background.
  • Rivers, mountains, grasses and flakes bushes.
  • I used dark on foreground and light on background and a mix in mid ground.
  • I enjoyed using different colored pastel on my art.
  • Doing small mountains and a big flake bush in the foreground.
  • Sketching was a bit hard for me but I did it any way and coloring was the easy part.


NOW WHAT?

  • I would like to do water color next time because I want to add some water colors in my art picture
  • I would like to get better at showing lots of stuff in the background and mid ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment