Isla M's Art Attack Blog, Week 5, term 3
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, mid ground and background in landscapes.
- I learned about the mid ground ,foreground and background.
- Rivers, mountains, grasses and flakes bushes.
- I used dark on foreground and light on background and a mix in mid ground.
- I enjoyed using different colored pastel on my art.
- Doing small mountains and a big flake bush in the foreground.
- Sketching was a bit hard for me but I did it any way and coloring was the easy part.
- I would like to do water color next time because I want to add some water colors in my art picture
- I would like to get better at showing lots of stuff in the background and mid ground.