Term 2 Integrated Topic


Term 2 Integrated Topic: Change is part of life
I am learning to... 
  • express my understanding of Change
  • explain how a plant change

Success Criteria
  • I can express my understanding of change
  • I can sequencing how a seed changes into a plant

Task:
Teacher instruction: Use play dough or crayons to create a picture or make something to show me what you know about change.  

Teacher question: What have you made to show me what you know about change.

  • At the beginning (before teaching):


Student reflection
  •  Then - I thought . . .
     I was trying to catch the butterfly and I am to tired and I went inside to have a pear.  Change is catching a butterfly.





Student reflection

  •  Now - I know . . .
    The seeds are changing into flowers.  They need the sun and rain and love and air.

  • At the end:

No comments:

Post a Comment