This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
There are 3 happy people, 2 sad people and 3 tired people. Two are surprised and 4 are angry. The 4 happy people are the most and the least are the surprised and sad children.