My Learning Goals For Term 3

My learning goals for Term 3


What?


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3
My reading teacher is Mrs Marsh
My writing teacher is Mr Forman


So What?


My handwriting goal is to slope, flick and link


My spelling goal is to complete spelling list 7


My writing goal is to write about a moment in time using a picture prompt
                                use a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences
                             


My reading goal is to understand what the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction what will happen in the next paragraph


My blog goals are  to  add more detail to my blog posts,
                            use a variety of ways to show my learning e,g text, photos/images, video and
                             complete all the set blogs for this term
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment